what da blog?

Thursday, September 29, 2005

bloodsimple and the tale of the ikea wardrobe

Its Wednesday , its raining and its almost 1am. I figured I should catch up on what has been going on the last few days. Yesterday I spent the day doing press with avenged sevenfold and bloodsimple which was fun, they played the Astoria last night and both bands ROCKED the house. My ears are still ringing

today I had a relatively busy day at work - lots of little things too do that were time consuming. im so tired I feel like im in a bit of a coma writing this. Finished work and then took bloodsimple (go check them out if you can - www.bloodsimple.com - they're amazing) for a curry in the west end which was really nice. I love that band and have so much time for them. Lovely lovely peeps. Then Stu and I came back to my flat and he helped me put together my remaining wardrobe that I bought at ikea a few weeks back, it looks great and I sorted out all our clothes! wooooo wheeee!

im going to meet up with a few of the guys from bloodsimple in new york next week, the countdown has begun big time, its almost Thursday (well it is already I guess.....)

the mogadons (milo and nizzle) are passed out on the bed next to me, I have mogadons not mastodons!!!

time to hit the hay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home