what da blog?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Innit...


so this is the g meister and myself. We were hanging out in trendy scenester Shoreditch after the kerrap awards..Oh sorry did I say that out loud? Yes they were shit.

Gurj is moving back to good ol NYC on Tuesday and I just don't know what I'm going to do without her. At least I'll see her when I'm there but its not the same just having her here you know. I'm so glad that I've got to know Fran Babbs so well over the last few months so at least we won't be alone when our friend abandons us for better things. = )

Today has been spent making calls to magazines about Avenged Sevenfold and Skindred. Both of those bands are touring the UK and I have press for them to do which is cool I guess. Its a fucking thankless task but we do it anyway. I dunno. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. I'd make more money and have less stress working in St.Arbucks.....

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Gurj said...

AWWWWW you love me! You really love me!!!!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Gurj said...

PS – If you DO work at StarFucks does that mean you’ll sort me out with free Vanilla Frapps???????!!!!!!!! Mmmmm…. Vanilla fraaaaaapps….

 

Post a Comment

<< Home