what da blog?

Monday, September 19, 2005

headache

Gurj's blog is the best thing ever. I need to write on this thing more often to make it fun. Like and online diary kinda thing.

I came home early from work today as i had the wwh - worlds worst headache - i threw up it was so bad. : ( gross

I'm now lying on the couch in the dark other than this thing and im just chillin. I have quite a bit on this week - dinner with my friend Joel on wednesday night and then gotta see the G meister as much as possible before she abandons me for those nyc types. I have Skindred shows on saturday and sunday and then Avenged Sevenfold on Monday/Tuesday. Phew. Then on the 1st OCt i will be on my way to NYC myself for a week! wooooo weeeeee

Ian has been away for just over a week now and i miss him so very much. I'm sad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home