what da blog?

Thursday, November 24, 2005

update










I haven't posted on here in ages. Not too much has happened I guess. Since the last time i posted this is what ive done:

Taste of Chaos tour. It was amazing. I got to hang out with my very lovely friend Jepha which was a blast. I decided to drive 150 miles to Cardiff to hang out for the day and then at 1am drove 150 miles home. I nearly fell asleep at the wheel so i put on various hip hop albums really loud and rapped along so i kept myself away. haha. if there had been a camera in the car you would all be pissing yourselves laughing. We also watched like 3 episodes of The Mighty Boosh which is SO nuts its hilarious. Check it out!

The london shows were great. Story of the Year are fucking incredible. Bert from The Used got on stage with Killswitch Engage to do End of Heartache which was out of this world. I actually kinda had goosebumps. As ever, the used ROCKED the house.

On the Tuesday night Ian and I went on a ghost walk in london with Jepha Cakes. It was so funny, the we fucked up an amazing curry in brick lane afterwards.

The rest of the week was spent hanging with my friend Will who works with He is Legend. We had such a giggle. We had an road trip sabotaged when "Jeff the Van of Death" broke down so Ian had to take the car. So we just got curry and watched Team America at our house.

Will and i went on ANOTHER ghost walk on Friday night which was equally as fun!

other than that not much else going on really. its getting colder and colder. I'm still waiting for the snow to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home