what da blog?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

new pix

these are a couple of pix ive taken

the first was in Brighton a couple of month ago and the other was in New Jersey a few weeks back. i like em...





















so i have a new hair cut and colour. I tried to dye it myself (see previous posts about hair... eh hem...) and well, it didnt work out so i went to my favourite Japanese hairdressers at Bazaar and they sorted it out! hahah it took 2 hours!



















and here are some new pix of Nizzle and Milo. I can't believe Milo is nearly 2 years old! blimey!
































i also just had lasek eye surgery. it was nuts!!! definatley the weirdest experience of my entire life. i had to sleep with these stupid like jock strap type things over my eyes. so weird. the tape sticks to your face so in the morning it hurts to pull it off and then you're left with all this sticky stuff on your face and you cant even wash your face properly... gross

my eyesight is improving all the time. hopefully by the end of the month things will be a lot better. its still blurry but i can see. its weird
















Xmas with the Perkins Family. Always lovely. i love Ian's family so much.




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home